Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I rotated a screen. Scared the hell out my coworker.

When I was on the ship we used to take a screenshot of your desktop, hide your icons then make it your wallpaper lmaoooo

shit used to be hilarious watching folks click away for 5 minutes lmaooo

thats my rule of thumb...

always be cordial and if you have a problem NEVER SEND YOUR FOOD BACK

Yup. My nigga would always be having the weirdest demands or complaining about the smallest shit, giving trash tips then trying to go back the next week like shit was sweet. Smmfh. Like "nah nigga that restaurant is out."
Even going to wendys with that nigga is stressful.

Yup. My nigga would always be having the weirdest demands or complaining about the smallest shit, giving trash tips then trying to go back the next week like shit was sweet. Smmfh. Like "nah nigga that restaurant is out."
Even going to wendys with that nigga is stressful.

Man I had a friend that thought it was funny to to order food with funny accents and then give the order taker a hard time for not understanding.

After like the 3rd time, I made sure he wouldnt order anymore.

When I was on the ship we used to take a screenshot of your desktop, hide your icons then make it your wallpaper lmaoooo

1408.gif

You shoulda never posted this bruh.

Im bout to ruin someones day tomorrow

Your son sounds like a cool kid...good job bro...you must be a great father...

I must be an ain’t shit dad cuz my son’s an asshole pause nh...he can talk shit wit tha best of them but he can’t take that shit...again pause nh lol...he broke a TV at tha beach wit my mom a few years ago over a game of Madden wit my nephew...tha pic my niece took of him crying afterwards quickly became a family meme...and this past Christmas his new laptop lasted 3 weeks before tha screen was broken...that shit staying broke...he tha only 13 yr old in tha world who will be getting Yo-Yo’s and marbles as gifts in 2018...he not getting shit that cost over $11 until he graduate from high school

Lol!!!

Aye slap a Gucci sticker on that shyt so he can feel like he ballin. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back