Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys ever done "bloody Mary" in the mirror ?

I remember hearing about someone doing it in elementary. Say they came out the bathroom with blood on their face. Don't know how true is was but still one of those questionable things from childhood

My son in here trollin’ tf outta his competition AND teammates on Fortnight every time he kills somebody or somebody on his team dies...using phrases I say to him when he fucking up...lmao

So far I’ve heard...

“Com’on boy!! Do tha right thing!!”
“Stop thinking so much and just do what you know you supposed to be doin’ G!!”

and one of my all time favorites...

“You see what that whole “thinking you smarter than me” gets you?!”

';;lll

This boy is a clown...

I remember hearing about someone doing it in elementary. Say they came out the bathroom with blood on their face. Don’t know how true is was but still one of those questionable things from childhood

Word?? You don’t know how true it was fam?? Lol...I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it was in fact 100% not true...unless somebody cut them in tha bathroom...ain’t no boogiemen or boogiewomen in no mirrors homie lol

Word?? You don’t know how true it was fam?? Lol...I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it was in fact 100% not true...unless somebody cut them in tha bathroom...ain’t no boogiemen or boogiewomen in no mirrors homie lol

Lol I was trying to keep the myth alive

My son in here trollin’ tf outta his competition AND teammates on Fortnight every time he kills somebody or somebody on his team dies...using phrases I say to him when he fucking up...lmao

So far I’ve heard...

';;lll

This boy is a clown...

Lol ayo Dads be on one. Especially if they older. Have ya feeling slow an shit.

So far I’ve heard...

';;lll

This boy is a clown...

lmao my son does the same shit. He’s mad competitive. He will be pissed as shit, talk smack then instantly chill and say, “gg brother”

lmao my son does the same shit. He’s mad competitive. He will be pissed as shit, talk smack then instantly chill and say, “gg brother”

Your son sounds like a cool kid...good job bro...you must be a great father...

I must be an ain’t shit dad cuz my son’s an asshole pause nh...he can talk shit wit tha best of them but he can’t take that shit...again pause nh lol...he broke a TV at tha beach wit my mom a few years ago over a game of Madden wit my nephew...tha pic my niece took of him crying afterwards quickly became a family meme...and this past Christmas his new laptop lasted 3 weeks before tha screen was broken...that shit staying broke...he tha only 13 yr old in tha world who will be getting Yo-Yo’s and marbles as gifts in 2018...he not getting shit that cost over $11 until he graduate from high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back