Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever this is seems like they're trying to convince people that this whole immigration thing is also a black problem.

It isn't.

At least not to the extent he/she is trying to make it out to be.

Technically, even though most of them are "people of color"..........a lot of them don't see themselves that way.

Too many of them see themselves as white.

And, as a result, have embraced the racist/bigoted attitudes of white people in the process.

Which is why I'll refer to the great Paul Mooney and say that what they're experiencing now is their long overdue "wakeup call."

I look at this the same way I do the so-called "Opioid Epidemic."

"Chickens finally coming home to roost."

I see your point but a good amount if immigrants are black. I mean we all over South America and the Caribbean and we all aint coming legally.

Yes their are many latinos who dont fuck with black people i get that

Fair skin south Americans treat dark south Americans worst than whites do here.

Just saying

Worse only because we had a whole civil rights movement. Alot of those countries didn't. But its all from white people. Until we address white nonsense we just gonna be saying the same shit 100 years from now.

My 9 year old niece is over my house. I bought 2 brands of chocolate chip ice cream. One is an off brand & the other one is Breyer's. I love my Breyer's chocolate chip ice cream & keep that to myself. The off brand one is nasty to me. I made me a bowl of Breyer's ice cream then 2 minutes later; my niece ask for some. I told her it's in the freezer, she reached & made a bowl of the off brand ice cream & said "is this the one you have Unc?"

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

I asked did she like the ice cream, she said "yeah". Cool, because I couldn't let her get any of that Breyer's. And yeah I lied, Uncles lie to their nieces & nephews all the time, b

Forgot my car in the shop

Didn't take anything out for dinner

Hungry at

Delivery places are trash

Gonna be a long evening

My 9 year old niece is over my house. I bought 2 brands of chocolate chip ice cream. One is an off brand & the other one is Breyer's. I love my Breyer's chocolate chip ice cream & keep that to myself. The off brand one is nasty to me. I made me a bowl of Breyer's ice cream then 2 minutes later; my niece ask for some. I told her it's in the freezer, she reached & made a bowl of the off brand ice cream & said "is this the one you have Unc?"

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

I asked did she like the ice cream, she said "yeah". Cool, because I couldn't let her get any of that Breyer's. And yeah I lied, Uncles lie to their nieces & nephews all the time, b

GOATED and c/s i be doing the same with oreo's.

I swear my neighborhood gotta have the hardest working meter maids in America it’s 10 : 40 pm and motherfuckers still out here giving tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back