Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHit my cousin s car ran out of gas and her cell phone died in the middle of the boonies yesterday lol u good get a new battery

It's an inconvenience. Had to use my s/o ride to rush and drop my dad off at the airport, then head to work.

Now I gotta figure out how to manually pop the trunk open.

People say silk ain't spit

All aboard, put your coat on boy.

Cause its about to get real fuckin chilly.

Smoke yo ass like a philly.

Fix yo face.

Why you lookin all silly

8pnLwEj.png

xenophobic black folks down south don't rock with the ones that not black though.

YOu can be from another country, as long as youre black its all good

Whoever this is seems like they're trying to convince people that this whole immigration thing is also a black problem.

It isn't.

At least not to the extent he/she is trying to make it out to be.

Technically, even though most of them are "people of color"..........a lot of them don't see themselves that way.

Too many of them see themselves as white.

And, as a result, have embraced the racist/bigoted attitudes of white people in the process.

Which is why I'll refer to the great Paul Mooney and say that what they're experiencing now is their long overdue "wakeup call."

I look at this the same way I do the so-called "Opioid Epidemic."

"Chickens finally coming home to roost."

Whoever this is seems like they're trying to convince people that this whole immigration thing is also a black problem.

It isn't.

At least not to the extent he/she is trying to make it out to be.

Technically, even though most of them are "people of color"..........a lot of them don't see themselves that way.

Too many of them see themselves as white.

And, as a result, have embraced the racist/bigoted attitudes of white people in the process.

Which is why I'll refer to the great Paul Mooney and say that what they're experiencing now is their long overdue "wakeup call."

I look at this the same way I do the so-called "Opioid Epidemic."

"Chickens finally coming home to roost."
don't quote me again, your hot takes are never of interest to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back