Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....

@AP21

What's the criteria for what can....and/or can't.....be posted in The Chill Spot?

View attachment 55663

luckily for you...i got time today

its ok when a couple of posts reference something, but when every post follows it is trying to discuss it in depth, that can be directed to the appropriate thread that currently exists or one that can be created. A LOT of threads have come right from the chill spot.

this not the IC and some free for all for spamming... the only reason i dont move a lot of these memes and shit to that thread is b/c im on my phone most of the time when they get posted

Some of ya'll just lazy and only want to stay in one part of the site...you wanna talk about Lebron going to the Lakers for pages? Then go to the nba thread, make ya post...let beta and Tommy call you a casual, and keep it moving

just ask @Judge Judah, he just ate a nice helping of humble pie and kept it moving

its ok when a couple of posts reference something, but when every post follows it is trying to discuss it in depth, that can be directed to the appropriate thread that currently exists or one that can be created. A LOT of threads have come right from the chill spot.

this not the IC and some free for all for spamming... the only reason i dont move a lot of these memes and shit to that thread is b/c im on my phone most of the time when they get posted

Some of ya'll just lazy and only want to stay in one part of the site...you wanna talk about Lebron going to the Lakers for pages? Then go to the nba thread, make ya post...let beta and Tommy call you a casual, and keep it moving

just ask @Judge Judah, he just ate a nice helping of humble pie and kept it moving

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

I coulad argued my point down...

But im mf tied. So i just kept it moving

Fun Fact :
niggas have never been bit by sharks.

tumblr_inline_p7mh15YZXk1sp54tz_540.gif

they're young and aint got shit to lose......more jumpy

but nobody really tried to land anything....couple awkward flying punches to say get off my boy

Ayo why this better than an nba fight

One NBA players should fight you wanan see a fight watch boxing/mma

two.. hell no i didnt even see anything that could be classified as a punch i just seen a bunch of jumping and flailing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back