Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook out House warming today
tumblr_p8bcua8nxI1vfg7u3o2_540.gif

Some people just not going to be business minded people nor how to plan anything before the business plan take place. Last night, Lil Boosie came to a small city called Dalton, Georgia to perform at a club. Dalton, Georgia is 30 minutes away from Tennessee. So Idk how they hook the deal up but my brother & I assume that some local niggas went to Georgia & holla'd at Boosie for a verse. Boosie agreed to drop a verse for 10K. Everything sounded like it was a last minute thing, even tho Boosie been advertising himself performing in Georgia for a month prior. Boosie come to Tennessee to drop his verse & the artist doesn't have a beat yet, they don't have anyone to mix the work nor a studio to drop at.

The artist had to find a nigga to make a quick beat for him & Boosie, then find an engineer to mix it. They eventually found a studio at the engineer's house. The process was extremely unorganized. They acted like Boosie is a sound cloud rapper or a nigga that's around the way. The engineer had to go over my brother's house last night to get some headphones for Boosie. Boosie brought a lot of people (I heard it was a bus load). The engineer told my brother earlier that "he was shocked because he didn't know Boosie was going to bring anybody". I shook my mf-in head like "nigga this is Lil Boosie, nigga probably got $100,000 jewelry on him in a city that he is not from but not only that, he don't know yall niggas. Why tf would he not come without his peoples or security." Boosie end up dropping his verse & getting an easy 10K; the artist that had the song tho didn't pay for the producer nor pay the engineer, no paperwork involved whatsoever. Unorganized & sloppy business practices throughout the entire process with lack of southern hospitality smh. My brother was disgusted at that nigga lol

Last edited:
Adele ass can sang.
Sam Smith ass can sang.
Kendrick Lamar can get this vagina, even though he's my twin. Which makes it disgusting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back