Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
how chicks be lookin when y'all live together, you ain't gotta to work. She get all dolled up for work and you get to beggin for the dome before she leave..this how they look be looking..after u Oc2EQhy.gif

Lol..yo pause..niggaz who live wit their girl get it

I been back on my Freddie Gibbs flow. One of my favorite cuts by him. "I'm going in circles mane, I'm going in circles mane, sometimes I feel like, feel like I'm going in circles mane"

My last reply to that drinking wine thread got me to wondering:

Do the 99Cents Only stores in your area sell beer and wine or is it just a Vegas thing?

how chicks be lookin when y'all live together, you ain't gotta to work. She get all dolled up for work and you get to beggin for the dome before she leave..this how they look be looking..after uView attachment 55207

Lol..yo pause..niggaz who live wit their girl get it
I was getting head two nights ago and it was the most depressing head ever...

"You got towel particles in my mouth"

"I taste soap"

I'm laying on my back like...

maxresdefault (2).jpg

"Her arm is hurting my leg.."

we are about to hit 107-110 in a few days, so this high 80’s and low 90’s will be enjoyed while it’s here

Word, I just came from outside and it's 94. Shit's pleasant. Trying to get it together to go somewhere before it gets hotter.

Yo I'm writing and creating a black comic book character this summer, who wanna help me illustrate it?

I can do it myself but I'ma a soso artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back