Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man just chased me down. I thought I was tripping but I thought that mf was following me and HE WAS.

"This is the exercise of the gods! Training to hear and obey, training to not anticipate orders"

Sounds like some cult shit and not to extend your thinking beyond whats told to you
Nah. Before you can think for yourself you must learn discipline from others (meaning those you trust)

Those drills are necessary IMO

What is it?
Kanye showing Love to Virgil at his Louis Vuitton unveiling.....niggas hugged for like 5 mins crying and shit......nothing like seeing a nigga happy his mans made it....Kanye may have the most successful tree in entertainment definitely black entertainment

Lol..I just seen this
I have a bra on but even if I didn’t. That don’t give a nigga the okay to follow me.

He followed me from my street to the store. I went to the store just to see if I was tripping but when I left and went to another gas station and he pulled up next to me. I knew that mf was following me for sure.

I have a bra on but even if I didn’t. That don’t give a nigga an okay to follow me.

He followed me from my street to the store. I went to the store just to see if I was tripping but when I left and went to another gas station and he pulled up next to me. I knew that mf was following me for sure.
U got on leggings? If so, ur gonna end up on xvideos in one of those follow anon videos

Kanye showing Love to Virgil at his Louis Vuitton unveiling.....niggas hugged for like 5 mins crying and shit......nothing like seeing a nigga happy his mans made it....Kanye may have the most successful tree in entertainment definitely black entertainment
Thats dope then. Sad ppl can only see Ye for his 2 mins Trump photo op vs his 15 yr....whatever yo

Dope moment

I just don't fuck with religion
I agree, but I learned discipline with the Stones and with the Military and I won't way either is a beacon of morality

However they taught me things that shaped me as a man that I wasn't getting at home so I see the exercise for what it is. I'm teaching my kids the same way. Duck when I say duck! For my 11yo it's 'when I told you to duck, did it make sense to you?'

Blind following for the sake of following is hazardous but if it's coming from someone they love & respect, you want them to know obedience may save their lives

I have a bra on but even if I didn’t. That don’t give a nigga the okay to follow me.

Do you carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back