Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up all that shit. Beef, Poultry, Pork. I feel 100x better

you still eat fish?

what changes have u seen eliminating meat from your diet, though? This interests me considering eating cooked meats was really beneficial for human evolution.

you still eat fish?

what changes have u seen eliminating meat from your diet, though? This interests me considering eating cooked meats was really beneficial for human evolution.

Yea, I still eat fish and shellfish.

Trying to cut dairy out my diet but its hard as fuck.

I have more energy and my dad belly has went down and that's with hardly any exercise at all. I just fell overall better from my insides to my outsides.

Yea, I still eat fish and shellfish.

Trying to cut dairy out my diet but its hard as fuck.

I have more energy and my dad belly has went down and that's with hardly any exercise at all. I just fell overall better from my insides to my outsides.

So the only protein you eat as far as meat goes...is seafood

So the only protein you eat as far as meat goes...is seafood

You get protein from anything bruh. You don't need as much protein as you think.

Like 2 stems of broccoli has more protein than a steak.

Beans is a great source too.

A lot of things has protein in it

You get protein from anything bruh. You don't need as much protein as you think.

Like 2 stems of broccoli has more protein than a steak.

Beans is a great source too.

A lot of things has protein in it

Yeah I'm not giving up chicken anytime soon.

But I do more grilled or baked chicken. Not much fried chicken. Definitely veggies. Eabs I'm slightly picky, but it depends on the dish.

Which would you rather deal with?
a pulley system operated by chain or rubber belt?

Auto related trying to figure out why serpintine belts are still made from rubber.

Which would you rather deal with?
a pulley system operated by chain or rubber belt?

Auto related trying to figure out why serpintine belts are still made from rubber.

I think because they can be used in a lot of different weather conditions and a pully system is less flexible for whats need in a vehicle

My take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back