Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt it paired with something else tho?

I think thats why.....the format was kinda confusing

2 movies in one kinda thing

you gotta be as high as tarantino to really keep up lol

yea...i went to the movies to see both

wasnt it paired with something else tho?

I think thats why.....the format was kinda confusing

2 movies in one kinda thing

you gotta be as high as tarantino to really keep up lol

Was paired with "Planet Terror". They promoted it as "Grindhouse". Tarantino directed Death Proof and Robert Rodriguez directed Planet Terror and they played back to back in theaters

yeah thats tight

they had to know that shit was very different....maybe tried to change the game as far as collaborations

yeah thats tight

they had to know that shit was very different....maybe tried to change the game as far as collaborations
it was an ode to the old drive in theaters where you could see 2 movies for the price of one

also the cinematography as well

yeah thats tight

I guess it was different for the time, but they were inspired to do it because when they were kids drive in movie theaters used to play double features. I cant remember where Grindhouse came from, but i think that might be what the double features were called back in the day. Or theaters that played multiple films may have been nicknamed grindhouses.

Was definitely a dope idea though. Im a fan of all of tarantino's stuff and a good portion of Rodriguez's stuff. They collab all the time anyways so it was pretty dope that they did that together. I loved both movies, but i think i might have liked Planet Terror just a little bit more.

Do yall let people borrow headphones. My coworker looked like I asked to take a sip outta her drink.

same shit tbh..

All those dead skin cells and ear wax.. nah.. I don’t even let my kids wear my headphones.

why do motherfuckers think they can go the entire yr without paying taxes then be shocked when they get their tax bill...fam u make 150K last year didnt pay taxes, a 15 K tax debt seems standard.....

Ran into this chick I curved in high school that proactiv shit really work. Her shit cleared up. And so did my schedule. I'm on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back