Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hellczar was and probably still hella pressed because he couldn't afford a blunt. A blunt b.

So many shoots fired cause he couldn't get together $6 and change. Philly on hard times

He seems to only be concerned with dissing women. Was he abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him ugly?

Idk Nas, idk......

@Hellczar was and probably still hella pressed because he couldn't afford a blunt. A blunt b.

So many shoots fired cause he couldn't get together $6 and change. Philly on hard times

He seems to only be concerned with dissing women. Was he abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him ugly?

Idk Nas, idk......

You antagonize that dude every chance you get

Idk Nas, idk......

Blunts are 10 dollars now. Old school lol.

LOL I love chik fil A of their service....sometimes I go in there when they busy order some shit and wait for them to give me a gift card for the order taking too long

I'm watching Death Proof. White chicks are dumb af. Three signs that was telling you to not get in the car. One it's a complete stranger; Two the symbol on his car & the name of his car; Three, how the inside of the car & passenger side look. It ain't safe, It ain't safe, It ain't safe!!!!!!

Oh yeah the black chick at the beginning can get it

I'm watching Death Proof. White chicks are dumb af. Three signs that was telling you to not get in the car. One it's a complete stranger; Two the symbol on his car & the name of his car; Three, how the inside of the car & passenger side look. It ain't safe, It ain't safe, It ain't safe!!!!!!

Oh yeah the black chick at the beginning can get it

uhh Rosario Dawson??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back