Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k18 is real af. I'm playing with Boston again against the Cavs. Lebron have 2 points at halftime. That nigga even quit on the game smh

Man this nigga 69 going to O Block tonight in Chicago . He supposed to be posting live on IG. I swear dude got a death wish, I'm hoping I'm wrong don't wanna see no body die but dude is wiiiiiiild.

Man this nigga 69 going to O Block tonight in Chicago . He supposed to be posting live on IG. I swear dude got a death wish, I'm hoping I'm wrong don't wanna see no body die but dude is wiiiiiiild.

IF he going with police and going live he is not with the shits.

Its easy to act hard once you get on, but he wasn't like this before so he aint bout it

Facts

That net neutrality shit bout to fuck you guys up. I figure we got at least until someone takes Trudeau down. He should be good for at least 2 terms. But his party just took a wild L and he sparring with this fuck head trump so who knows.

Chicago PD plainclothes and vice unit will be right there with him, he'll be fine. But he campaigning for that headshot, may get elected soon enough

I seen Grouchy Greg today, loitering outside of the hood store. Life after the IC hit him drastically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back