Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it but he looks tired af lol

she gotta be the bosses daughter or something

why it seem like they eat a ton of food?

I remember being in college taking an art history class about architecture and they covered aaaalllllll sorts of cac architecture and buildings but decided to skip any and all mention of islamic architecture or african architecture and influences..smh... shit pissed me off

Kinda click bate...the statue in the article was discovered in 1843, the courses won't go back beyond 1450, so that still covers the discovery of the civilization. And still the 400 years in-between that time and 1450.

This is an attempt at a intellectual version of a Facebook article.

@Elzo69Renaissance you a stalking ass nigga right. Im trying to find a guy that owns some land around my way but keep coming up short. What resources could I use.
usually id slap the worms off of ur head....but shit u can start by walking ur ass to your city s recorder of deeds office....not sure how u country niggas do it but with an address or any indicator of the land in question they can print out all the info attached to the land for u...u gotta pay for the printout...once u have that u can go for there

usually id slap the worms off of ur head....but shit u can start by walking ur ass to your city s recorder of deeds office....not sure how u country niggas do it but with an address or any indicator of the land in question they can print out all the info attached to the land for u...u gotta pay for the printout...once u have that u can go for there
Us country niggas can view all that info online. All dude has listed is a PO Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back