Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...I'm sitting here listening to my coworker talk about his crazy azzz wife...having to call the police...cheating...scratches...wanting to get preggo...wanting a divorce...wow

Soooo...I'm sitting here listening to my coworker talk about his crazy azzz wife...having to call the police...cheating...scratches...wanting to get preggo...wanting a divorce...wow
What dat ass look like doe

So I was bored waiting on the game to come on and was flipping channels. Happen upon Black Ink Chicago why is that shit on TV? Who ok'd that monkey shit? One nigga crying because his wife gonna leave him because he Snapchatted himself smashing his side chick. The dude who owns the tattoo spot quit.

Only good thing about this show the camera man is a creepset alumni becasbe he had the camera all on one of them niggas girl. She did have a phat ass don't blame him

Spill the beans my nigga, spill the beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back