Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cried watching Beauty and The Beast. I gotta reset my G meter cause that’s some pussy ass shit KANDY!!!

Toughen up! I’m about to do 100 push-ups.

So you was gonna beat up your dad for hitting your daughter? Then your daughter didn't explain things like how they were so you like oh my bad..

And your mom is crying because you wanted to beat him up?

Nah, I'm to old to beat up anyone. I play the game one way at this age b

And the major point of contention is how I was speaking to everyone. I forgot we still blood at the end of the day. That's it. I'm don't disrespect my mom at all and I was a little reckless in my language to her. That's it

This nigga
@Thor

The feminist movement is being manipulated to over compensate the perception of women to men. It won't work with the men that grew up with a general idea of what women mean to mean. But to those with a developing mind about the subject. To in essence "take the pussy off the pedestal", has a adverse effect that I don't believe most feminist take into account.

Most men in general are gentlemen when it comes to women because they are women. We mostly react and view other men as competition, because subconsciously we view each other on an equal plain. When you put women on an equal plain as men and remove the idea of them as for a lack of a better word "inferior" to men.

You remove the boundaries of how men treat women. When you remove those boundaries, what's a women to a man other than what nature intended? So in a way, the thing they are fighting against which would be the idea of what women are based on a primative stereotype.

Is the same thing that defends them in society.

@Thor

The feminist movement is being manipulated to over compensate the perception of women to men. It won't work with the men that grew up with a general idea of what women mean to mean. But to those with a developing mind about the subject. To in essence "take the pussy off the pedestal", has a adverse effect that I don't believe most feminist take into account.

Most men in general are gentlemen when it comes to women because they are women. We mostly react and view other men as competition, because subconsciously we view each other on an equal plain. When you put women on an equal plain as men and remove the idea of them as for a lack of a better word "inferior" to men.

You remove the boundaries of how men treat women. When you remove those boundaries, what's a women to a man other than what nature intended? So in a way, the thing they are fighting against which would be the idea of what women are based on a primative stereotype.

Is the same thing that defends them in society.

Deep

69QG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back