Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a drug dude aint it...i heard that name before

His pops was a paid FBI informant in Detroit trying to bring down dirty cops involved with the various rollers around the city, he dragged Rick into it when he was 14 and when the feds dropped him like a bad habit at 16, he used his connects to start moving weight for real. Ended up gettin hemmed up with a number of keys of coke on him (how many is up for debate, some say 8, I've heard as much as 15). He got railroaded with a life sentence on the same drug charge that Tim Allen got hit with in the 70's (Tim Allen cut a deal and gave up some names to get a significantly reduced sentence). The deal with dude is that he put some dirty cops away, almost got Gill Hill caught up (he covered up a murder for The Curry Brothers), and ended up fucking Coleman Young's niece. City politics kept him in prison long after Michigan dropped the law that gave him life in prison.

His pops was a paid FBI informant in Detroit trying to bring down dirty cops involved with the various rollers around the city, he dragged Rick into it when he was 14 and when the feds dropped him like a bad habit at 16, he used his connects to start moving weight for real. Ended up gettin hemmed up with a number of keys of coke on him (how many is up for debate, some say 8, I've heard as much as 15). He got railroaded with a life sentence on the same drug charge that Tim Allen got hit with in the 70's (Tim Allen cut a deal and gave up some names to get a significantly reduced sentence). The deal with dude is that he put some dirty cops away, almost got Gill Hill caught up (he covered up a murder for The Curry Brothers), and ended up fucking Coleman Young's niece. City politics kept him in prison long after Michigan dropped the law that gave him life in prison.
whos coleman young and what the niece look like?
and curry brothers? you mean steph and that other nigga?

This was posted on fb. Major feels were caught. I was dyin!

Not one part of it is a lie doe.

View attachment 50320

Thats the dumbest meme ever and anti black af. Next you gonna post bill gates next to future with the caption "only one of these guys have billions" niggas stay dickriding other races on how they so much smarter than us gtfoh with that shit.

Last edited:
Ever be driving around town and be like.."hey, I had sex in that house"..?

Question though, when did having sex with someone's girl become such a staple in R&B?

Used to be, songs where about your girl, or if it wasn't your girl. It was about the girl your sleeping with that ain't your girl.

Now every song I hear, theres at least one if not mulitple, If not the hook itself. Mentioning fucking another niggaz girl.

When did relationships become such a nothing thing in music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back