Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I foretold my own outcome. Yesterday, I was talking to my brother about empowerment & said "empower yourself through education & finances. No job isn't promised tomorrow, they can close down or let you go tomorrow". This morning about a hour in, they let me go. Thankfully, I graduated 3 weeks ago. I'm officially done with all of these physical jobs.

I think I foretold my own outcome. Yesterday, I was talking to my brother about empowerment & said "empower yourself through education & finances. No job isn't promised tomorrow, they can close down or let you go tomorrow". This morning about a hour in, they let me go. Thankfully, I graduated 3 weeks ago. I'm officially done with all of these physical jobs.
take some time to do some shit u ll never be able to do first then get back at it.....i remember i was stressing the first and only time i was ever let go from a job.....my therapist told me man enjoy this free time do some shit u never thought u had the time to do and an opportunity wll come when u ready

Congrats bro fuck them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back