Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where tf was I exaggerating? Remind me where I mentioned anything you're talking another than me making a visit.

The 60's are completely behind dude, helping him run the operations. Only real point to my post.

Nigga you hopped on here being a geek and geeking on here about Nip having the whole hood on the Slau working. And, then a real ass nigga like me came in and was like “nah” you geeking ya fuckin nerd. Now, you’re changing your story saying that you made a visit. How cute. Of course the fucking hoovas are behind him, he’s from the 60s. You’re a fucking dweeb. :(

Nigga you hopped on here being a geek and geeking on here about Nip having the whole hood on the Slau working. And, then a real ass nigga like me came in and was like “nah” you geeking ya fuckin need. Now, you’re changing your story saying that you made a visit. How cute. Of course the fucking hoovas are behind him, he’s from the 60s. You’re a fucking dweeb. :(

well dam charlie came an let the bullets fly

What’s the difference with all the clothes and shoes that are made in the same place in China but have a different logo that whit ppl own?

Give that props for having ppl that look like him working

Speak english, please.

This is my album cover word to Pusha T

7C21A547-BCF9-4FFD-A450-F9B9F8262ABF.jpeg Took the pic in the middle of cleaning this am had already cleaned most of the bottles before I decided to take the pic for my album cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back