Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
MATTer of fact @Teddy Perkins and the rest of u niggas what s ur issue w Lebron

I don't dislike homie and i agree he's one of the top 10 of alltime, it's his fans that ride his dick and over rate the nigga that i don't like.

Homie making it to the finals 8 straight times is dope, but to pretend he hasn't been playing in a vastly inferior conf is bullshit. There's a reason he loses most of the time in the finals, cuz he's been playing against wack ass teams in the east.

That's one of the many things people fail to acknowledge. He's cool, just not jordan kobe magic level.

I don't dislike homie and i agree he's one of the top 10 of alltime, it's his fans that ride his dick and over rate the nigga that i don't like.

Homie making it to the finals 8 straight times is dope, but to pretend he hasn't been playing in a vastly inferior conf is bullshit. There's a reason he loses most of the time in the finals, cuz he's been playing against wack ass teams in the east.

That's one of the many things people fail to acknowledge. He's cool, just not jordan kobe magic level.
I can respect This but he up there w them niggas just not Mike

Storm Troopers must have trained at American police academies cuz this nigga in Return of the Jedi just started bussin’ lazers off at all tha little brown Ewoks for throwing rocks but snuck up on Princess Leia and yelled “Freeze” at her after she just got done havin’ a shootout wit him...somethings are tha same everywhere smh

As many issues I have with France as a nation in general,

This is how you treat the heroes of your country. Much respect to them

Storm Troopers must have trained at American police academies cuz this nigga in Return of the Jedi just started bussin’ lazers off at all tha little brown Ewoks for throwing rocks but snuck up on Princess Leia and yelled “Freeze” at her after she just got done havin’ a shootout wit him...somethings are tha same everywhere smh
Man you high as fuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back