Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the threads for the tournament and everybody seems to be taking it well. It’s all in fun and jokes. Except @Elzo69Renaissance lmao. I must’ve struck this nigga nerve because “I need to be giving attention to my child.” You know when they go for the kids, they feelings hurt. How you let an online wack tournament get your panties in a bunch? Laugh nigga, it ain’t ever that serious.

Last edited:
Nipsey got his hood sown up for real.

Went to his flagship shop on Crenshaw and slauson with my peoples yesterday.

Moment we walked in 6 dudes from his hood come outta no where checkin in on us lol. He got his homeboys runnin' the whole operation, face tats and all, doin sales rep.

Bruh is easily the most certified cat to ever come out the city.

He got ONE shop on Crenshaw in a strip mall. Please don’t exaggerate. Thank you. Those hoodies are over priced too. Smh. Y’all niggas are sooo impressed by simple shit. Jesus Christ.

I made the threads for the tournament and everybody seems to be taking it well. It’s all in fun in jokes. Except @Elzo69Renaissance lmao. I must’ve struck this nigga nerve because “I need to be giving attention to my child.” You know when they go for the kids, they feelings hurt. How you let an online wack tournament get your panties in a bunch? Laugh nigga, it ain’t ever that serious.

I got a homeboy like that. We cant do mama jokes with him cuz he want to talk about kids. Like that aint the same. I mean i know thats an arbitrary line to have but still.

He got ONE shop on Crenshaw in a strip mall. Please don’t exaggerate. Thank you. Those hoodies are over priced too. Smh. Y’all niggas are sooo impressed by simple shit. Jesus Christ.

Where tf was I exaggerating? Remind me where I mentioned anything you're talking another than me making a visit.

The 60's are completely behind dude, helping him run the operations. Only real point to my post.

Last edited:
If you haven’t already, search “one Gotta go”’and go vote for round one of the tournament.

Also, go enjoy the feelings that are being caught. It is funny.

View attachment 48861

All he need is the golden stone and it's ova

giphy-downsized.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back