Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back before Whiz Khalifa made it socially “acceptable” and “cool” to smoke in public, niggaz been sneaking and smoking in public and if it comes to it I’m eating a blunt...done it plenty of times too...

You new niggaz make me sick wit ya “loud challenges” and tomfoolery...that was a waste of a high back in tha day youngin’ lol
Yeah.....def b4 my time.

I always tossed a blunt when I was shook but I never been accosted for smoking in public with

Yeah.....def b4 my time.

I always tossed a blunt when I was shook but I never been accosted for smoking in public with

I dropped a lit blunt and stepped on it as a cop walked up on me and my niggaz...it got stuck in tha sole of my Timbs when I tried to walk off...

I threw/flicked a blunt outside at a park at night as a guard walked up to me...I minus well had shot a tracer round out my hand tha way that nigga followed tha lit cherry from tha blunt out my hand to tha ground...

Started resorting to eating tha tree when I realized for some strange reason my reaction time slowed a little when I was smoking and I was continually getting caught smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back