Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all ever had to swallow a blunt? nh just in case guys.

Whether niggas admit to it or not...if you a smoker...you’ve probably had to eat/swallow a blunt...that beats an unnecessary ticket everytime no homo

At chuck e cheese with the lil one. I dont understand why folks get beer here tho. Perfectly fine with letting kids run a mok safely

Nah b, never

Back before Whiz Khalifa made it socially “acceptable” and “cool” to smoke in public, niggaz been sneaking and smoking in public and if it comes to it I’m eating a blunt...done it plenty of times too...

You new niggaz make me sick wit ya “loud challenges” and tomfoolery...that was a waste of a high back in tha day youngin’ lol

Black people and oppression question. If we were to suddenly be in charge through some castrophic event( like white folks dying through bio warfare or some shit)

How would black people act? Alot of conscious folks think we would just emulate Europeans and set up the same type of governments and doing the same shit, alot of women think we would be ran by Hoteps and have women living like the middle east, Im sure alot of us would try and make a Wakanda

I'm watching that pajama ep of atlanta and it made me remember about czar's pajama party..You ever got pics of that or were you talking about the..........niggas?

picardbig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back