Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a coworker asked me at a potluck, why I didn't just reach in the bag wit my hands, and grab the chips. As oppose to using a napkin.

Haven't eaten an open bag of chips at a potluck ever since.

Reason #3473 Why I'm against folks bring their babies to the job.

A lot of these muthafucca don't wash their hands, and be touching everything. You know what, lemme get my hand sanitizer.
They brought a dog in the office this past Friday... A dog , jo... So on top of the germs there's pet dander in the air...

It's official? That's a good look. Either way, they need to find a home and stick to it.

So this just happened. Well it happened before I started my jog.

I'm walking and trying to set up my headphones. I walk the trail to the parking lot and it was two policemen in their cars. I'm not thinking much of it. I play my music and I hear a horn honk. I ignore it. Then I hear it again, so I look up like WHO THE HELL HONKING?

The officer waves to me and says come here. Now, I'm scared, I wasn't planning on getting shot today. So, he says hi beautiful and asked my name and I said LaKeisha. I wasn't trying to give him my real info. Then he says nice to meet me and all that and asks me was I single. I eye his finger, there was a ring. I told him he wasn't single so who wanted to know, he chuckled. Then this mf reaches his hand up and tries to touch my braids, by habit I popped his hand. My eyes got big as hell, I just knew it was over for me. He was actually cool about it but I told him I don't like people touching my hair. I let him know he was slowing me down and I had to go. So I took off running and I heard him say "mmmm". Old nasty creep.

@The Kandy Pants

DykRG.gif

So this just happened. Well it happened before I started my jog.

I'm walking and trying to set up my headphones. I walk the trail to the parking lot and it was two policemen in their cars. I'm not thinking much of it. I play my music and I hear a horn honk. I ignore it. Then I hear it again, so I look up like WHO THE HELL HONKING?

The officer waves to me and says come here. Now, I'm scared, I wasn't planning on getting shot today. So, he says hi beautiful and asked my name and I said LaKeisha. I wasn't trying to give him my real info. Then he says nice to meet me and all that and asks me was I single. I eye his finger, there was a ring. I told him he wasn't single so who wanted to know, he chuckled. Then this mf reaches his hand up and tries to touch my braids, by habit I popped his hand. My eyes got big as hell, I just knew it was over for me. He was actually cool about it but I told him I don't like people touching my hair. I let him know he was slowing me down and I had to go. So I took off running and I heard him say "mmmm". Old nasty creep.
he white?

I asked my son to put the eggs in the car so they won't get smashed. This little nigglet throws the eggs in the trunk. Not a soft throw but a real football pass. The eggs are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back