Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blocked her as soon as she mentioned me. It’s beautiful. It’s as if she has died and no one wanted to give her a burial site, so they dropped her carcass into the ocean and every now and then a bit of her washes up on shore.

Well damm. Lol!

So is that like 100 million sales?

He would have made more money if he would have released the album himself independently as a CD only release, selling only 150K-200K physical copies at $9.99 a pop.

Don't get me wrong, he prolly made half a mil or so off 100M streams so his pockets should be good as long as that money isn't being cut up and paid out to the label, producers, etc... And chances are pretty high that's the case, so I'll figure maybe about $200K might get into his hands after it's all said and done.

He would have made more money if he would have released the album himself independently as a CD only release, selling only 150K-200K physical copies at $9.99 a pop.

Don't get me wrong, he prolly made half a mil or so off 100M streams so his pockets should be good as long as that money isn't being cut up and paid out to the label, producers, etc... And chances are pretty high that's the case, so I'll figure maybe about $200K might get into his hands after it's all said and done.
He did release it 100% independent and as a physical copy. Sold 22,000 physical copies first week. And he produced majority of the album.

you pay for the actual case, paper to print cover art, credits, etc...

all of this is taken into account. The label not gonna eat that cost.

besides, he is killing it on tour, so im sure he is more than fine with his revenue from streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back