Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that like 100 million sales?
I'm not positive, but I know the streams do convert to technical sales, but If I'm not mistaken it's a crazy exchange, like I feel 100 mill = 1 mill sales. If that.

I could be totally wrong though but I recall some articles in the past trying to explain the shit, I gotta look more into that

Shady has created 196 threads??

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

something aint right

I'm not positive, but I know the streams do convert to technical sales, but If I'm not mistaken it's a crazy exchange, like I feel 100 mill = 1 mill sales. If that.

I could be totally wrong though but I recall some articles in the past trying to explain the shit, I gotta look more into that
1500 = 1 album sale
So 100M = 66,666 album sales

People at work testing my patience.

Dude said J Cole is better then Nas. I just laughed at him.

Now he trying to get me to listen to Lil Baby or something. Had to tell him like bruh I cant listen to an artist named lil baby. Dude could be spitting fire and never get played by me.

Yall just got to ignore her. The ignore function on this site is flawless. I forgot she even existed till yall started talking bout her.
she keeps @'ing me when 5th put her threads in the jungle

Yall just got to ignore her. The ignore function on this site is flawless. I forgot she even existed till yall started talking bout her.

I'm not really sure where this newfound sensitivity on commenting on peoples posting styles is coming from tbh.

But no, I'm not going to block her. I'm going to make one post about it then keep it moving. Simple as that.

I blocked her as soon as she mentioned me. It’s beautiful. It’s as if she has died and no one wanted to give her a burial site, so they dropped her carcass into the ocean and every now and then a bit of her washes up on shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back