Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the the graduation sitting behind all Greek females...
24zhtsi.jpg

On an unrelated biggie lyric I always wanted to know why he wanted to shoot a niggaz daughter in the calf muscle on Brooklyn's finest? Like how high u gotta be to think of a random body part like to attack lls

On an unrelated biggie lyric I always wanted to know why he wanted to shoot a niggaz daughter in the calf muscle on Brooklyn's finest? Like how high u gotta be to think of a random body part like to attack lls

I don’t think it was any rhyme or reason other than that was some ill sounding shit to say lol.

I don't understand people watching other people play video games. shit is weird as fuck to me.

I don't either. My 19 year old does that shit along with watching endless "Let's Play" videos. Knows who all the "famous" Let's Players are and all that bullshit. She came to me talmbout watching that shit and when she explained it I was like "Oh... you mean a walk-through video?" and she kept correcting me talmbout "Let's Play" and how it's different and in the end I just let her have it 'cause I really didn't see the point in arguing with a child over some stupid shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back