Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person that I hate is a reckless driving person because they don't care about the safety of others on the road. Why niggas love showing out when the weather start heating up? I'm driving to my brother's house & it was a mustang in front of me that stopped under the light. He holding on coming traffic. I'm a very defensive driver, so I'm looking like "tf is this idiot doing". This nigga start doing donuts in the middle of the street like it's a Get Yo Roll On video. I pulled over to the side to be safe. He still doing donuts then turned his car to go the opposite direction. This is a perfect example how folks get shot doing clown shit

One person that I hate is a reckless driving person because they don't care about the safety of others on the road. Why niggas love showing out when the weather start heating up? I'm driving to my brother's house & it was a mustang in front of me that stopped under the light. He holding on coming traffic. I'm a very defensive driver, so I'm looking like "tf is this idiot doing". This nigga start doing donuts in the middle of the street like it's a Get Yo Roll On video. I pulled over to the side to be safe. He still doing donuts then turned his car to go the opposite direction. This is a perfect example how folks get shot doing clown shit

My moms always said this shit & it’s true. It’s like as soon as it gets up to the 80’s niggas are reckless with their cars. I witnessed at least 2 hit and runs this week alone just driving around my way lol

Goddamn my Capitals killin it in game 1. I fuck with hockey every so often but to see a DC team be dominant like that is so rare & it’s the shit.

Some postal workers are GOAT.

I had been expecting a sizable check in the mail due to liquidating an old 401k I hadnt touched any day now, well yesterday He saw a shady character hanging around the mailboxes so he didn't put the check my mailbox, and instead noted it on the letter and waited a day to deliver.

In that time frame The mailbox in my complex was ransacked, and the only reason the POS didn't get my check was cuz of my mailman's good instincts.

Ima shoot him a cool hunnid next time I see him for lookin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back