Status
Not open for further replies.
i sip ass all the time bro

nothing to be scared of but everybody got different tastes

i sip ass all the time bro

nothing to be scared of but everybody got different tastes
lol i was talking about the drink but the may be good also
kM6luE.gif

Thank you for saying good morning back. These niggas rude as shit.

I hope your day is filled with positive vibes and blessings come raining down on you!
Ofc. I will say it back if I see it.

Thx so much for the positive energy and I want to send some your way also. Have beautiful, rewarding Thursday!

Thank you for saying good morning back. These niggas rude as shit.

I hope your day is filled with positive vibes and blessings come raining down on you!

lmfao

ay I swear to god i got like 2 good mornings in me and im done....shut the fuck up after that

I hated that shit when i first started working here.....tryna get down the hall a nigga gotta nod w/ the good morning a dozen times

coming from all warehouses and shop work i was used to "sup" and daps in the morning...."tell ya mama I said im ready to come home" type shit lol

but yeah.....mernin
:smh:

lmfao

ay I swear to god i got like 2 good mornings in me and im done....shut the fuck up after that

I hated that shit when i first started working here.....tryna get down the hall a nigga gotta nod w/ the good morning a dozen times

coming from all warehouses and shop work i was used to "sup" and daps in the morning...."tell ya mama I said im ready to come home" type shit lol

but yeah.....mernin
:smh:
I don’t want your pity.
780C02BE-AD90-4040-B157-2181E0E029EE.gif

damn, at our short term rental property, on our main listing (and in the house rules) we have disclosed to our guests that we have Ring cameras (that pick up audio and video footage) on the front and back porches. Over the course of the last 3 days the guests have been talking cash sh*t about their "friend" who booked the property in his name.

"_____ lame ass chasing that b*tch"

"I didn't want to come on this trip but since _____ lame ass is paying for it, I said why not......he still lame as f*ck"

"Ole girl need to drop _____ and get with a real nigga.....you see how she be staring at me"

"You see how he asked for some gas money when were at the gas station.....man if you dont gtfoh"

there is more to it but you feel bad for him for being in the company of snakes.....when he comes outside on the porch, they switch up and be buddy buddy sh*t....sh*ts disgusting but I am not getting involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back