Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all opinions....they're paid to speak on it....not be right

edit: I dont fw FOX but my Pels only come on FSN for home games so, yeah

I still watch ESPN

@ the ladies

If u call a nigga "bro" while yall are talking, is that your way of friendzonin the nigga?

Ion like that shit. Got into it with my ex-fwb over that shit. Used to piss me right tf off.

She really used to be texting me "Bro want to come over?" Wild disrespectful and weird in general to read from a girl who basically asking you to come blow her back.

its all opinions....they're paid to speak on it....not be right
i dont care about anyone s opinion on that show but Shannon...watch the clip i posted and see what Brousssard and Skip talking bout....shit just so stupid

I feel you lol....and im sure its stupid im just saying

they could be flat out incorrect and they're still doing their job right

he look creole tho i know he fulla shit

this is why i dont even watch ESPN no more outside of NBA Games and Tennis....Broussard s dickriding ass talking bout " It s not the ultimate shot" what the fuck that means fam?

I never understood the LeBron criticism.

Did they really argue the fact that b/c ot was tied, it's not clutch shot??

ya'll gotta step back and think about it

every year, everbody who's team doesnt have Lebron is gonna hate him

I respect him, he's the king and all that.......but its fuck him when we play lol

needless to say u got a ton of people that feel like that all year

if you on top thats all everybody has to aim for

so even the reporters and shit will fall into that

everybody wants to stop Bron just like we all want Tom Brady to slip a disk in his sleep, and I dont even fw football

just comes with the territory....that guy could be Brons biggest fan when he goes home

Ion like that shit. Got into it with my ex-fwb over that shit. Used to piss me right tf off.

She really used to be texting me "Bro want to come over?" Wild disrespectful and weird in general to read from a girl who basically asking you to come blow her back.

Lol you wild. She was trying to not catch feelings and keep it friendly.

Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back