Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when chicks that you messed with in the past, falls off. She don't care about herself but more importantly she doesn't care about me. Now I can't brag that I smashed before

Power out from wind.... @willhustle this is another thing, infrastructure is so outdated in Michigan. I may have to buy a whole house generator, second time power been out in a month

Yeah this wind is on some strong power type shit. It rained like crazy early on and I'm lucky my electric didn't go out.

Yeah Michigan's infrastructure is bad. I remember when we had that blackout during the summer of '03 and that shit was really bad.

There's still hope...

giphy.gif

I hate when chicks that you messed with in the past, falls off. She don't care about herself but more importantly she doesn't care about me. Now I can't brag that I smashed before

Yoo I was just talkin about this the other day. I randomly bumped into a chick i fucked with back in the day on IG. smh shorty fell off bad.

Ion know what reality these schools preparing kids for nowadays..

I'm a keep it real when I read a lot of stories about bullying these days these schools (along w/society) is trying to make these kids soft as fuck.

This is coming from a person born disabled, sheltered, & picked on as a kid. I'm glad I came up in a era before social media because now it's like that just breeds another batch of BS. I was always taught if someone puts their hands on you, you have every reason to fight back, but don't use fighting to solve all problems.

Son in school, some kid snuffs him for no reason, my son catch em back a few times..they get to tussling..my son gets suspended again. Talking to the principle and dude talking bout they know the kid snuffed him first but my son needs to learn to walk away from conflict.
View attachment 44567

Picked my son up, he goes..daddy, he hit me and you told me if someone hit me, to hit them back so that's what I did

View attachment 44568 took that nigga to McDonald's for a big Mac
So basically you punished him

Sad

thats from ya'lls phone

they push what you like or show interests in

my shit is fulla pelicans gear and fat ass recipes when I sign on.....any app, any website

shits kinda creepy

thats from ya'lls phone

they push what you like or show interests in

my shit is fulla pelicans gear and fat ass recipes when I sign on.....any app, any website

shits kinda creepy

Nah, I don't use my phone, I'm on my laptop in Opera. Outside of this site, the old IC, and Youtube I don't really go anywhere else with this browser.

Whatever happened to rachel? She was on the carribean sands with biggie and never seen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back