Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas wreckless. Had to be some of his homies the shooter was going for, but at least let them niggas mourn, resume the war after homie in the dirt.

U ever heard bout Lil Country s funeral? Word is niggas came through the viewing flipped the casket over, slapped his moms and all that

The car insurance is unbelievable, and there is no alternative, no mass transit, nothing. It's all a ploy to drive a certain ppl out, then rebuild a utopia for themselves.

Basically, it's an assault on poor people but mainly targeted at poor black ppl. We already saw how when Dan Gilbert came to downtown and started putting $$$ into it they upped the rent and forced ppl out of their homes.

Invest in Downtown Detroit but don't put nothing back in the neighborhoods then wonder why ppl leave the city.

The bold is part of the reason why I want to leave the city mostly if not the state of Michigan itself.

y'all bullshittin.

I'm outchea working late and y'all ain't even around.

... I'm prolly falling asleep in about 5 minutes tho.

@Goldie ...bet paid

Run that back game 2 Cavs v Raps??

I aint even know we bet lol

Who u got in game 2?

We didn’t...I transferred a mil to you by accident lol...nah remember I gave you tha Pels n GSW game 2 bet after tha Cavs n Raps game 1

Game 2 I got ELL BEE JAY nigga!! Lol

lol bet, I got NOP

NOP game 3?? Bet...

Mil each??

@Goldie

20180504_072718.jpg I saw these at the gas station this morning and it had me dyin. They had Jabolous, Fetty Wap, and some other rap niggas I can't remember. Yall seen these in stores? I could be late as heck seeing these thangs.

GM and Happy Friday also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back