Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m watching Beychella and entire audience is too busy recording to get their boogie....idk bout y’all but when I hit the scene I’m getting my dance on

I love home but it's one of the most ass backwards states. No foward thinking, infrastructure is in decay, urban planning is an after thought.

Man these politicians in Michigan DO NOT give a fuck about poor ppl (the working poor & seriously poor). The worst car insurance rates in the U.S., right to work law, now they trying to pass this shit through. I already don't want to live in the city (bad neighborhoods/lack of jobs).

Now for folks who are elderly & disabled and live in the city, how do you expect them to find a job to keep health insurance? Finding good transportation or finding a job in the city ain't happening.

Man these politicians in Michigan DO NOT give a fuck about poor ppl (the working poor & seriously poor). The worst car insurance rates in the U.S., right to work law, now they trying to pass this shit through. I already don't want to live in the city (bad neighborhoods/lack of jobs).

Now for folks who are elderly & disabled and live in the city, how do you expect them to find a job to keep health insurance? Finding good transportation or finding a job in the city ain't happening.
The car insurance is unbelievable, and there is no alternative, no mass transit, nothing. It's all a ploy to drive a certain ppl out, then rebuild a utopia for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back