Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking down tha street today behind this white lady...she starts to speed up so I speed up...she starts to run so I start to run...she screams so I start screaming...still don’t know wtf was chasing us

Last edited:
Lol..that's how hard I punch in my dreams
Lmaoooo so this is a normal thing??

How about trying to run away but ur either stuck going super slow mo or u keep falling after 1 or 2 steps?

Or not being able to drive without crashing into everything left n right?

Yo idk how i managed to stay alive in all my dreams

Lmaoooo so this is a normal thing??

How about trying to run away but ur either stuck going super slow mo or u keep falling after 1 or 2 steps?

Or not being able to drive without crashing into everything left n right?

Yo idk how i managed to stay alive in all my dreams
Lol...I don't really fight in my dreams anymore...but when i do I get so angry with the strength and speed of my punches that at times I'll wake up swinging hard as fuck...even punched my wife before coming out of a nightmare...only caught her arm but she was sore for a week

But yeah when I run I end up tumbling and flipping or floating

Got damn yo DJ khaled probably be annoying the hell outta his family 24/7. He that cousin that you dont let come in the house when he come to visit cause u wanna keep that shit short and sweet

"Ah man cuz i hate you caught me so late i was just about to go out and handle some things "

I aint even know we bet lol

Who u got in game 2?

We didn’t...I transferred a mil to you by accident lol...nah remember I gave you tha Pels n GSW game 2 bet after tha Cavs n Raps game 1

Game 2 I got ELL BEE JAY nigga!! Lol

image.jpg

Habibi liquor store by my moms crib sellin’ tha White Henny for like $70 a bottle...seems like a lot but I don’t have to wait for niggaz to go on cruises to get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back