Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sampling can be hard af cant it lol this is dope tho u gonna chop it up different next go round?

I needa replace my mk2 n start fuckin with beats again shits fun as hell
yea i ma do some classic dipset shit w that sample...im like this nigga Kanye bugging this sample is cold as fuck...matter of fact that entire Amnesty album is a treasure...

I think everyone who isnt famous has said this one time in their life lmaoo
lmao...for me i used to use soundclouds to store my beats cuz there were a few instances where i lost some real dope shits cuz my PCs crashed.....so i now i just send them to email thats prolly why i forgot bout soundcloud

lmao...for me i used to use soundclouds to store my beats cuz there were a few instances where i lost some real dope shits cuz my PCs crashed.....so i now i just send them to email thats prolly why i forgot bout soundcloud
Shit ive been having a string of bad luck as far as losing shit. Bought a new maschine mk2 n a year later accidentally crushed it and a midi keyboard when i was packing. Like 3 months later my lap top with all the tracks/samples got stolen, not like ima hear my shit on the radio one day but gotdamn! Urge always comes up to play with a sample or somethin outta nowhere.

Shit ive been having a string of bad luck as far as losing shit. Bought a new maschine mk2 n a year later accidentally crushed it and a midi keyboard when i was packing. Like 3 months later my lap top with all the tracks/samples got stolen, not like ima hear my shit on the radio one day but gotdamn! Urge always comes up to play with a sample or somethin outta nowhere.
just go all digital fam its easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back