Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant stand them "type beat" niggas on youtube

how bout a you type beat bruh

I can go emulate a sound too

But why they put “homeless” and then a picture of a white hand and a black hand embraced in a shake...we know they’re not saying tha black hand is the employee’s hand because of all their shit lately...sooooo black people homeless??

:think2:

In light of the recent news, fuck Starbucks for that poster
Them niggas wasn't homeless, they know what they doing

Man I couldn't imagine being more "woke" than I am...

I was on the treadmill today and on one of the tvs, I think it was The View or a similar show they had the waffle house hero up next to a picture of the dude from Get Out(edit: Daniel Kaluuya.) I wasn't watching, but from what I could gather by glancing they were prolly saying how much the two look alike

But outside of them both being clean cut looking dark skinned black men, they don't look nothing alike. Nose all different, eyes not the same, they actually different shades of black (insert pause if applicable)

All I saw was a subtle way of saying all black guys look alike. And the mindset of that way of thinking kinda validates if one of us is shot or hemmed up on mistaken identity

Smh. And all I can think about is, is it intentional or not

Last edited:
i think other races do see each other as looking alike for the most part

I had a real low cut and some shades on one time.....country ass friend of the fam said I looked like Tupac.....I was pissed.....cuz, nothing alike at all...but whatever ha ha

on the other hand I got a white co-worker that myself and another black co-worker swear looks just like Will Ferrell.....he and the other white guys are like nah, straight up

I was watching a unsolved murder type show one time and they had this mexican guy that killed this lil girl on there.....said he fled home....they showed the day they grabbed him in the streets amongst like 200 people.....and I could not for the life of me see how they picked him out....it literally could have been any of them dudes lol

i think other races do see each other as looking alike for the most part

I had a real low cut and some shades on one time.....country ass friend of the fam said I looked like Tupac.....I was pissed.....cuz, nothing alike at all...but whatever ha ha

on the other hand I got a white co-worker that myself and another black co-worker swear looks just like Will Ferrell.....he and the other white guys are like nah, straight up

I was watching a unsolved murder type show one time and they had this mexican guy that killed this lil girl on there.....said he fled home....they showed the day they grabbed him in the streets amongst like 200 people.....and I could not for the life of me see how they picked him out....it literally could have been any of them dudes lol

And I totally get that. I'm terrible with recognizing white celebrities

Its just when you know the type games they play, even the coincidental stuff seems like its part of the program sometimes

Shit can be stressful realizing everything

But I only recognize white actors and actresses as the role I like the most

Jason Bourne is Jason Bourne, I don't care what movie it is lol

Hell that's how us black folks communicate.

I can mention a movie with Micheal K Williams in it, and niggas wouldn't know who that is. But lemme say...

"Yeah I saw Omar in that new movie coming out"

...bet money they'd know who I'm talmbout then. Lol

Last edited:
Hell that's how us black folks communicate.

I can mention a movie with Micheal K Williams in it, and niggas wouldn't know who that is. But lemme say...

"Yeah I saw Omar is in that new movie coming out"

...bet money they'd know who I'm talmbout then. Lol

Lol. Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back