Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why they put “homeless” and then a picture of a white hand and a black hand embraced in a shake...we know they’re not saying tha black hand is the employee’s hand because of all their shit lately...sooooo black people homeless??

:think2:

I dont think its wrong to not want to share your space with someone who isnt keeping up with basic hygiene

outside of that, if they are not bothering anyone it is wrong to want to exclude them from the "general public"

and this is one company, one scenario....

I would never expect companies to willfully open all their doors and facilities to non customers

that would be silly

bucks can do what they want with this bathroom bs

31166524_10216630884110798_8329716516538810368_n.jpg

smh at the ignorance from some middle-aged white people that are "real estate gurus" with some of the Youtube videos titled:

- Investing In the Ghetto
- I Bought A House in the Ghetto and You Can Too
- Why You Should Buy Ghetto Investment Properties

It's also ironic that they're trying to make money by capitalizing off the ignorance of other ignorant white people who are actually gonna believe everything these "gurus" have to say.

Goat this post if you saw "the goonies" before last week

damn

I didnt even know who that was but she had a point until she was "discredited" for fucking a rapper lol

I cant say what nobody can or cant brag about, but I know that type.....some got 2 and 3 degrees and will throw it in your face all day but have no health insurance or experience because they cant settle down nowhere or always bumping heads with everyone, tryna run the show

got a new business venture every other month they need you to "support" cuz clocking in is lame lol....to each his own though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back