Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a DJ, rapper named Beatking aka ClubGod aka Disgustin Justin lol.
You've probably heard his music and didn't know it.
I've heard of dude, and his samples are funny. Dude get props for having broads get loose in the club

Not yet.

Got it dvr'd though.

Saw the previews, and it's funny how they all hate Kim.

Probably mad 'cause she's had her own show for 8 seasons strong.

Nobody else on that show has a strong enough fanbase to go solo like that.
They have a reason to dislike her. All she do is talk shit about people then lie about it. I'm glad Bravo kept rolling the tape back on her. She just can't handle that boomerang effect wit her duck ass, disgusting ass lips. She's not a victim.

They have a reason to dislike her. All she do is talk shit about people then lie about it. I'm Bravo kept rolling the tape back on her. She just can't handle that boomerang effect wit her duck ass, disgusting ass lips. She's not a victim.
This one was crazy tho especially the ending

What? The white tears and Andy explaining her combative ways that caused all of what went down?

Amazing.
I don’t care bout that I’m talking bout how she sonned Sheree and her comments on racism even her husband was like yo chill.....I see why they ain’t invite her nor Sheree back

They have a reason to dislike her. All she do is talk shit about people then lie about it. I'm glad Bravo kept rolling the tape back on her. She just can't handle that boomerang effect wit her duck ass, disgusting ass lips. She's not a victim.

They've been hating on her long before that though.

She definitely should've checked her daughter for what she did at Nene's house.

Idk, maybe she did it in private and isn't saying anything about it publicly or something.

But yeah, they need to have a playback/replay vid on tap with all of them.

They've been hating on her long before that though.

She definitely should've checked her daughter for what she did at Nene's house.

Idk, maybe she did it in private and isn't saying anything about it publicly or something.

But yeah, they need to have a playback/replay vid on tap with all of them.
What are they hating on exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back