Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He a white dude. Save your empathy. And tried to break into the black dide house.
Nah, overkill is overkill.

Yo chi what happened to the game
I been posting on the run b

Cleaning, took the kids to see Rampage, dinner at Outbacks, getting them showered and ready for school. Granted I’m just overseeing them, I couldn’t give a game my full attention. I got you tomorrow tho b.

Nah, overkill is overkill.

I been posting on the run b

Cleaning, took the kids to see Rampage, dinner at Outbacks, getting them showered and ready for school. Granted I’m just overseeing them, I couldn’t give a game my full attention. I got you tomorrow tho b.

Its never overkill with when whites ate the enemy.

Y’all might wanna post up an ABW couple spread sheet...key....hell even a fucking bar graph to clue in tha rest (me) of us cuz from tha outside looking in y’all seem like a big ole polyamorous hippie swingers cult...respectfully

Y’all might wanna post up an ABW couple spread sheet...key....hell even a fucking bar graph to clue in tha rest (me) of us cuz from tha outside looking in y’all seem like a big ole polyamorous hippie swingers cult...respectfully
Aye, don’t judge us b

Just don’t shoot ya shot at Azlyn and you good

U gotta get both parties to agree that they off the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back