Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that and you would probably ask me why i couldnt get my own food for my kid. Like cmon. I know you and you cant tell me that wouldnt be a red flag. Idk it would be a red flag for me at least.

If Im treating you out and you say, “hey do you mind getting nissa something to eat?”

you think Im going to say no?

what are you talking about?

If Im treating you out and you say, “hey do you mind getting nissa something to eat?”

saying no would be weird either way, agreed. I think if you got a child that can talk n u go to a restaurant without them, most kids will be asking if you brought them anything. so I'd always bring something back, just like my parents did for me. I used to look forward to getting some cake or w/e without actually having to go out.

but should they pay for their own kid's food? yes.

I didnt say you would say no. I said you would probably do it but it would raise questions of what im really about. If you say it wont then fine ill let it go. I personally think asking that on a first date is odd tho.

I didnt say you would say no. I said you would probably do it but it would raise questions of what im really about. If you say it wont then fine ill let it go. I personally think asking that on a first date is odd tho.

lmaooo whatever you hate when I call you on your bullshit

go ahead and wack this too crabby patty

still love ya

The TV Guisde channel used to have some of the dopest music playing on their channel in the 90s. I used to leave the TV on the channel just to hear those musical instrumentals

niggas wacking my shit lmaoo

somebody is big mad

480w_s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back