Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
a woman can put a price on her pussy, its her

the problem is you niggas feel entitled to everything but barely want to do anything for it.

the niggas that usually say shit like “she can buy her own kids something to eat, fuck her” be the same ones crying and whinning about how they are a nice guy but never get any play.

The nice guy is the cat buying dinner for her and her kids and gettin friend-zoned. Soon after he gotta listen to her complain about all the ain't shit men in and out of her life when she coulda just avoided all of that and settled down with the nice guy.

there s nothing worse than when u have to take a shit right when its time to get off of work...cuz u like damn might as well do it at the office....but again there is nothing like being comfortable at the crib

oh cut the shit. I wouldnt have cared and you know it.

Lol maaaaaaan you wellin. Im sure you wouldve got it. But lets not act like you wouldnt ask yourself mad questions.

Like why his kid ain't ate?
Is this the type of nigga I want more concerned with dates then food for seed?
Is this gonna be a trend?

Me personally I think its odd to ask somebody that on a first date tho. A first date is not even courting. Never even heard of that outside facebook scenarios.

On the next episode of "White Privilege"...

Do I have say what would've happened had that been a black man?

@Race Jones be like:

amber-if-you-dont-cook-for-me-my-kid-and-24854134.png

Lol maaaaaaan you wellin. Im sure you wouldve got it. But lets not act like you wouldnt ask yourself mad questions.

Like why his kid ain't ate?
Is this the type of nigga I want more concerned with dates then food for seed?
Is this gonna be a trend?

Me personally I think its odd to ask somebody that on a first date tho. A first date is not even courting. Never even heard of that outside facebook scenarios.

I ask questions pertaining to you and you solely...do you want to go here?

1st date...naw you don't ask that.

It's like asking someone to pay your cell bill on 1st date. How is it any different from a guy asking for sex on the 1st date.

Now if yall was already established and got to know each other, then I don't see an issue

I ask questions pertaining to you and you solely...do you want to go here?

I know that and you would probably ask me why i couldnt get my own food for my kid. Like cmon. I know you and you cant tell me that wouldnt be a red flag. Idk it would be a red flag for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back