Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is going to be my getup at carnival in London

UCOM17671.jpg

That dollar menu chicken sammich at mcdonalds was hittin should have just got those instead of the two cheeseburgers with that..
wish bk was open that late though

I grabbed an old dresser that was sitting by the dumpster and turned it into a entertainment center. Does that count?
i dont think so...sometimes, its really not trash, but they might've gotten an upgraded piece of furniture and too lazy to drive to the local dump

take it, throw a coat of paint on it, and you got a stew cooking

hell, they got a dude down the street that just put a wheelbarrow to the road. Im tempted af to just go get it as i have a project im trying to do that requires one.

I can use it, then put it towards the road. It dont look broken or anything...idk man

i dont think so...sometimes, its really not trash, but they might've gotten an upgraded piece of furniture and too lazy to drive to the local dump

take it, throw a coat of paint on it, and you got a stew cooking

hell, they got a dude down the street that just put a wheelbarrow to the road. Im tempted af to just go get it as i have a project im trying to do that requires one.

I can use it, then put it towards the road. It dont look broken or anything...idk man
I know what you're saying but I think by definition that's dumpster diving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back