Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta question for yall regarding the shyt with Tristan Thompson getting his cheatin on.

Uhhhh...what factory are these brothas gettin these broads from???

Cuz I swear the chicks these muthafuccas be dealing with all look the similar. Are they growing them somewhere?

Last edited:
my friend mom called me earlier on and she told how she is worried about her son . she claims that hes doing some type of a drug, i asked her what type shes unsure but shes 100 percent sure he is . She then tells me how hes always using alot of toilet paper . she said he dont have no allergies to be using that much . I had stop hanging around this guy because of the bad energy he brings around with him . i told her ima try my best to find out whats going on but im unsure how to even approach him to ask him

I gotta question for yall regarding the shyt with Tristan Thompson getting his chest on.

Cuz I swear the chicks these muthafuccas be dealing with all look the similar. Are they growing them somewhere?
been saying this for years on the IC.

all these niggas got the same looking chick so all the chicks want to look the same.

I gotta question for yall regarding the shyt with Tristan Thompson getting his chest on.

Lol you ever been to LA? in that scene many of the women dress similar, look similar, pose similar for photos and everything lol lots of carbon copys that do it for attention

Kardashian school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back