Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beta

Speaking of which, I went to the gym last night.

Saw this thick ass white girl, scoped her out for a good 10-15 minutes........then realized she was already with another nigga when she walked over to his bench.

View attachment 40668

Even had those fattie forearms that I like too.

View attachment 40669

Another 3 minutes and I was gonna shoot my shot.

Glad I avoided the embarrassment.

Moral of the story, if you see a thick white girl walking around in the gym by herself........chances are some nigga's already smashing.

So wait about 20 minutes before approaching.

Chicks like that are like unicorns.

@Race Jones

These nignogs are scooping up these big white women like hot cakes at a black bakery before integration.

shes white

she aint no damn unicorn

Sooooo...this is another boxing match

Sort of. It's different enough though. Connor had never knocked anyone out with boxing gloves. He has with MMA gloves. Floyd won't be able to use the ropes to evade and when Connor gets a whole of him in the clinch, he can't be saved by the ref. I have no interest in seeing this, but honestly, this is what the first fight should have been.

Got the job yall.

Sending me outside of the Chicago for 2 weeks at the end of the month. The city better be ready for me....

Bout to do this last flight in an hour. Ive been having jet lag for days now. Looking forward to getting into my own bed.

Plus I got some pussy lined up for tomorrow night. Chick decent at best but man im going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back