Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo fat ass nigga

@Beta

Speaking of which, I went to the gym last night.

Saw this thick ass white girl, scoped her out for a good 10-15 minutes........then realized she was already with another nigga when she walked over to his bench.

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

Even had those fattie forearms that I like too.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

Another 3 minutes and I was gonna shoot my shot.

Glad I avoided the embarrassment.

Moral of the story, if you see a thick white girl walking around in the gym by herself........chances are some nigga's already smashing.

So wait about 20 minutes before approaching.

Chicks like that are like unicorns.

@Race Jones

These nignogs are scooping up these big white women like hot cakes at a black bakery before integration.

So I get to a client interview but I can't find the main building with the office so I ask the Concierge for the address and this motherfucker sends me in the wrong direction. Go back and basically tell him I'm there to meet the property manager. He puts 2 and 2 together and realized I'm his new boss. Now all of a sudden he knows where it is. Walked out that meeting looking at these fools like...

View attachment 39463

I'm firing the one dude for sure. That's how you treat black people when they ask for directions? We gonna see about that shit.

Day 2 I go sit down with the client to voice some concerns and ask some questions. She basically tells me this same dude trying to play me.
I tell her "I get it cause he wanna be the guy so I'm just tempering it right now. I'll get game of thrones in a minute if I have to. You made the right bet. Don't worry about him." She grabbed my hand and smiled. I already know me and her are going to be good just off her keeping it a buck with me about dude.

Then this man really tried to pass work off on me. Handed that shit right back like "handle it"
He been huffing and puffing since lmao. Bitch ass nigga. Stay in your fucking lane. He think cause he been here he got some kind of rank. Foh. I wouldn't be here if you holding the position was an option to management. Fall in or get stomped on.

OH MY GOD! They just announced Nas is coming up to Anchorage in June! purchasing tickets this friday!!!!!

Been a decent year for events. Got Freddie Gibbs next weekend, Arctic Comic Con the week after that, now Nas.

OH MY GOD! They just announced Nas is coming up to Anchorage in June! purchasing tickets this friday!!!!!

Been a decent year for events. Got Freddie Gibbs next weekend, Arctic Comic Con the week after that, now Nas.
I've never thought about that aspect of living in nowhere, no one wants to go all the way up there to preform.

Nas and Frederick Gibbs do!

I've seen some good concerts up here. Seen Murs and Aesop Rock together, CunninLynguists, Mos Def, De La Soul, Bone thugs come up here almost once a year, but i havent gone to see them since like... 2009. We dont have many promoters up here, but luckily one of our pizza joints here bring up a shitload of stuff in the summer time.

I've never thought about that aspect of living in nowhere, no one wants to go all the way up there to preform.

I had to go to Alaska for work a couple years ago. I was dreading the trip. I liked it though. It was actually pretty nice up there. That said, I went during the summer. I'll quit this job before I go up there in the winter.

I had to go to Alaska for work a couple years ago. I was dreading the trip. I liked it though. It was actually pretty nice up there. That said, I went during the summer. I'll quit this job before I go up there in the winter.
Alaska got a bunch of freaks up there.......u live in AK and u aint getting no pussy...then give it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back