Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this dog ain’t trying to take his midnight walk lol fuck him I think he mad I ain’t share my rotisserie chicken like I usually do

What time of shower head u got? I heard Drake got the 360 tsunami shit cost like 15k .....one day ima get that....what u working w
giphy.gif

Ex I ain’t speak to in like over a yr just hit me like hey I hope u doing ok ....me : I’m doin great what’s up what u want her:
Her: just making sure ur good

Yo I hate shit like this lol

Ex I ain’t speak to in like over a yr just hit me like hey I hope u doing ok ....me : I’m doin great what’s up what u want her:
Her: just making sure ur good

Yo I hate shit like this lol

Its a trap. She just want you to try it. Then she gonna curve you or come up with an excuse when it's time to put up or shut up. If she really wanted to fuck she would've engaged further.

Depends tho. Why y'all break up?

Its a trap. She just want you to try it. Then she gonna curve you or come up with an excuse when it's time to put up or shut up. If she really wanted to fuck she would've engaged further.

Depends tho. Why y'all break up?
W her though if I were like let’s get married next week she d be w it like she really into me.....but we broke up cuz she was a scumbag ( I told that story in then scumbag thread on the IC) but her brother was my closest homie and he got gunned down so i try to look out it for his daughter and I can only do that through her so bday and Xmas I’m forced to talk to her

Yooo.... so I just found out that one of my coworkers compiles a large amount of photos of me. I don't kno whether to be creeped out or turned on. She a decent looking woman. I mean I'd smash. But that's just weird

What colonge you guys fucking with? My go to's are Lacoste blanc, and burberry touch, I want to grow my collection, switch it up and stunt on niggas with some shit I know nobody else got. So I after some studying I decided to blind buy Hanae Mori HM eau de parfum. Hopefully I kill em with that shit. Might cop this Yves Saint Laurent nuit next.

What you niggas rocking with?

W her though if I were like let’s get married next week she d be w it like she really into me.....but we broke up cuz she was a scumbag ( I told that story in then scumbag thread on the IC) but her brother was my closest homie and he got gunned down so i try to look out it for his daughter and I can only do that through her so bday and Xmas I’m forced to talk to her

Oh. So fdb. Why you even thinking about the shit? Pussy that good?

Curious what that Creed colonge hitting for. Shit cost $500 a bottle. Might have to cop for the prestige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back