Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need those 6 hrs at least. Imma still be out here but 12 the cut off if I don't nap after work.

Man I fell asleep maybe 20 minutes and had one of those inception ass nightmares man. Some bullshit.

I'm up.

First dream I'm on my way downtown somewhere. Hop off a bus and some white dude asks me for directions. I give him directions then he says thanks but dude gonna say my govt name. So I try to pull up on dude like wtf but he dips through the crowd then I wake up salty or so I thought...

Wake up and see my brother in law in my closet. In my head I told him he could fall through and grab some shit for a trip they taking so I'm like whatever. Figure the rest of the fam in the kitchen so I roll out to say what up but this nigga in the kitchen with em so I'm like "WHO THE FUCK IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW?!?" Walking back and a figure running towards me and im about to fire on em I realize it's one of my younger cousins tho. But I'm like nah it was a full grown nigga in there. Walking to the room and my sis behind me holding my arm. We get closer and she start shaking like "I think it's the killer that been on the news" I'm like "fuck you talking bout what killer? I'll twist a niggas shit right now. Fuck u mean?"

Nigga gon jump out the cut and shank both our ass man. Smmfh. I'm so mad right now.

First dream I'm on my way downtown somewhere. Hop off a bus and some white dude asks me for directions. I give him directions then he says thanks but dude gonna say my govt name. So I try to pull up on dude like wtf but he dips through the crowd then I wake up salty or so I thought...

Wake up and see my brother in law in my closet. In my head I told him he could fall through and grab some shit for a trip they taking so I'm like whatever. Figure the rest of the fam in the kitchen so I roll out to say what up but this nigga in the kitchen with em so I'm like "WHO THE FUCK IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW?!?" Walking back and a figure running towards me and im about to fire on em I realize it's one of my younger cousins tho. But I'm like nah it was a full grown nigga in there. Walking to the room and my sis behind me holding my arm. We get closer and she start shaking like "I think it's the killer that been on the news" I'm like "fuck you talking bout what killer? I'll twist a niggas shit right now. Fuck u mean?"

Nigga gon jump out the cut and shank both our ass man. Smmfh. I'm so mad right now.

damn that shit hectic as fk

Got in at 12..

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back