Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet makes me sad, then I go out in public and people make me sad.

images.jpg life is sad, two young females out in sex bedtime attire like it's just some shit you wear daily, all barely covered.

Young sista in pajama pants with a head rap at 3pm. White bitch talking to an Asian lady about what Trump is doing good in Korea. She looks like she don't want the convo but seems afraid to just walk away.

Nigga pulled up blasting music in a 2017 big body SUV on 20 inches. Tight clothes, choker chains, tats on his face.

It's like the real world turned into the internet. Or is the internet perfectly mimicing the real world. Ion know...I need to get my dick suck tho

Yeah I avoided trying to bag a bank teller who be seeing what I was making way back when

Gotta tell the hoe that's not my only account and shit
Lady who used to be head of HR was extremely friendly when talking with me. Once had her whole ass on my back while trying to scoot past me in a meeting, and it was avoidable. She recently got fired cause some hoe ass nigga reported her flirtatious behavior. But the teller thing got me thinking bout..how you fuck the HR lady when she know exactly how much your worth to the company?

2nd date, dinner at your place. You cooking? Or you buying and saying you cooked it?

2nd date, dinner at your place. You cooking? Or you buying and saying you cooked it?

I'm at my niggas place he talking bout cooking lasagna and BBQ chicken for this chick tmrw. Told that nigga to order in and fake the funk.

I'm at my niggas place he talking bout cooking lasagna and BBQ chicken for this chick tmrw. Told that nigga to order in and fake the funk.

Ya nigga bout to fuck ole girl palate up serving her lasagna and bbq chicken my g...that shit don’t go together lol

:damn3:

Lasagna aaaaaaaaaaaand Barbeque chicken

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back