Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck wrong wit’ this store charging $8 for a pack of Backwoods!! Nigga can get a Backwoods shirt on tha innanet for $10

it was really good.
I love Michael K Woods journalism work.
dope guy

Word!! Anybody who categorizes him as just “Omar from The Wire” is whack!! He’s a dope journalist that you can tell he has a deep connection wit’ tha topics he covers...he has a deep story too

Last edited:
Word!! Anybody who categorizes him as just “Omar from The Wire” is whack!! He’s a dope journalist that you can tell has a deep connection wit’ tha topics he covers...he has a deep story too

!!!!!!! you hit it right on the head.
yeah Im trying to learn more about his story. do you know where I can find out more?

!!!!!!! you hit it right on the head.
yeah Im trying to learn more about his story. do you know where I can find out more?

I actually just started searching tha net to find interviews and shit about him after I heard a radio interview with him one day... he also talks a lot about his struggles on his Viceland show “Black Market”...I know he’s dealt with drug abuse as well as sexual abuse...he’s been homeless and all...dope guy tho

His name is Michael K Williams too...don’t go looking for Michael K Woods on tha net Cuz he probably a drug dealer or summin’ lol

I actually just started searching tha net to find interviews and shit about him after I heard a radio interview with him one day... he also talks a lot about his struggles on his Viceland show “Black Market”...I know he’s dealt with drug abuse as well as sexual abuse...he’s been homeless and all...dope guy tho

His name is Michael K Williams too...don’t go looking for Michael K Woods on tha net Cuz he probably a drug dealer or summin’ lol

lmaooooooo dead @ me writing the wrong name.
I hope he drops a documentary about his life one day. theres so much more I want to learn

RnPAciDVWeZ98MozbmvYifrsMODUGeTlfGbFdae4xE0.jpg

Yeah I avoided trying to bag a bank teller who be seeing what I was making way back when

Gotta tell the hoe that's not my only account and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back