Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the story I’ve seen Charlie Murphy tell somewhere that’s off message of what Dave has been saying.

Was that Dave liked the Tyrone, Tron, and other satirically black characters that he portrayed. And it wasn’t dave that wanted to move away from that. It was the execs at Comedy Central that wanted him to be more like Key and Peele’s type of satirical black comedy.

I think he was getting at the notion that it may have been leaked and made Dave look like a coon when that’s not his angle. So while he’s trying to clear that up, everything is square if you just leave us alone with no legal ramifications. We’ll for the most part leave you alone.

But by the time he realizes Comedy Central was behind the attack itself. He’s been duped into just feeling lucky enough to still have his black card intacted. When it wasn’t really as threatened as it was made to appear.

But I think that’s another reason he go so hard now, just in cases that would to ever be a thing. But with Charlie Murphy dead, ion think anyone else has the cred to make such a statement and be seen as anything but a hater...cause in the long run it ain’t as bad as it would look

I thought this was known info tho? A lot of folks had some indication that CC was trying to change his "format", and knew why he left. They also knew CC was behind those attacks against Dave as well.

That’s also another reason why he’s just ignoring Faizon.

This shit multilayered fam, what can you do to shame a man that shows little shame. Family or Pride

They were supposed to go on tour together too. Him, Chappelle, and Katt.

Never happened.

But both Katt and Dave eneded up eith Netflix specials.

10 niggas and a TON of estrogen smh

gahhh damn.....they really had it out like a gang of project bitches

@ABW fellas, be fathers to your kids mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back