Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had to compare social media to animals in nature

Twitter is like Ants, enough people converge on the same topic long enough and it creates an intricate yet fragile ecosystem of fuckery that’s easily stamped out. But just moves to a different location and creates it again

Instagram is like a bunch of mearcats at a watering hole watching over animals feast and peakcock. Pop ur head out look, but rarely if ever really engage in anything

Facebook is like a hurd of buffalo, Elk, Antelope, hippos, rats, just every kind of anything that cliques up and runs for their life without really ever knowing who or what their running from and who are what is leading them to wherever they’re going.

And left to its own devices it does considerable harm to the environment. It’s just not natural an it should be killed

Im not talking about my friends when I had facebook. Im talking about the shit my white country coworker use to show me on hers. Everyone shouldnt have a voice

They had a voice before facebook and will have one after. Don't associates with whites

They had a voice before facebook and will have one after. Don't associates with whites
They had a voice, but not confirmation that what they are doing/saying was right across the country. They are empowered by that shit can easily be told what to think with it. Its a powerful tool that has been used in the wrong way and should be halted

They had a voice, but not confirmation that what they are doing/saying was right across the country. They are empowered by that shit can easily be told what to think with it. Its a powerful tool that has been used in the wrong way and should be halted

But the source is still there the source is the most dangerous

A lot of my classmates should thank Zuckerburg everyday because FB is the last strand of relevance that can get like in high school

I agree FB is full of unchecked garbage and lies

but I really love scrolling laughing at every idiot that eats that shit up...some of my fam and friends fall victim

they cant help it, and they'll all be run by the next standard if and when FB dies

A lot of my classmates should thank Zuckerburg everyday because FB is the last strand of relevance that can get like in high school

that hurts man lol

I was cool af before Facebook real shit

got lost in my struggle for a few years and when I popped back up on Myspace shit was a ghosttown

I asked a few people and they said hit FB and there everybody was......real names, no music, no backgrounds, no "top" friends, everything just open and inclusive wanting to be all in your real life, etc.....just flabby and sick.....I never adjusted to the shit really and nothing after it (twitter,gram,snap, etc)

im from blackplanet cuh......where u could be broke as shit and have area codes young to old

I hate them morning "get to the money" posters. It's always elementary. Niggas be using emoji signs of a man running to money. Probably the most cliches posts on social media

man I got 10 extra regular job having ass friends that do that shit every morning

"woke up said ima get to this paper....what is YOU doing?"

dead ass serious w/ a Car Wash uniform on

no hate at all but bruh take yo ass to work and shut up lmao

man I got 10 extra regular job having ass friends that do that shit every morning

"woke up said ima get to this paper....what is YOU doing?"

dead ass serious w/ a Car Wash uniform on

no hate at all but bruh take yo ass to work and shut up lmao

Lol One of my peoples be doing that but this nigga owe me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back